Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the participants
- We at Pride Conference organizes conferences and events relating to science and technologies at places of its choosing around the world from time to time with all the compliance to the local governing bodies.
- We believe all the details provided by the participants are genuine and we do not see any hassles in your documents processing
- We only share an acknowledgement to the participants after the confirmation of full payments received
- We are bound by our Corporate information security guidelines to keep the confidentiality of all the participants details.
- All payments are to be cleared before 3 days to the commencement of the event for a hassle-free participation.
- For any cancellations please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
If you choose to withdraw your participation Or cancel your registration, following Cancellation Policies apply:
- Any Cancellations before 5 months Or 150 days from the date of the Event, participant is refunded 100 % of the registration fee, with the applicable service charge / Taxes deducted.
- Any Cancellations between 5 – 3 months Or between 150 – 90 days from the date of the Event, participant is refunded 50 % of the registration fee, with the applicable service charge / Taxes deducted.
- Any Cancellations within 2 months Or 60 days from the date of the Event, participant is Not refunded with any of the registration fee, as we would have already booked needed facilities for the participant.
- No Refund is entertained under Force Majeure postponed Conferences.
- No Refund is entertained in case of E-Poster Payments.
- No Refund is entertained in Discount Registrations.
No Commercial Trading
- All the Events / conferences conducted by Pride Conferences are with a specific purpose to benefit the stake holders from walks of life.
- As a Participant, at the time of registration you are bound by the governing terms – that this registration is meant for you only / your registered group members only, Not meant for anybody else. Confidentiality clause applies to all the confidential information / material shared during your participation in the event.
Right To Reserve
- Pride Conference has the Right to Reserve / Refuse an Admission to any participant, Groups, Institutions, Organizations, members or to anyone to participate in the conference without assigning any reason thereof.
- If the Event / Conference is cancelled to unforeseen reasons such as acts of God, natural calamities, wars, national emergency, acts of terrorism, explosions, fire, strikes, lockouts, floods, riots, arson, civil disturbances or political disturbances that warrant cancellation of the event and reasons which are beyond the control of Pride Conferences are treated as Force Majeure.
- In cases of Force Majeure, Pride Conferences cannot be held responsible and financially liable or otherwise to the participants, delegates or to people who contributed in making the conference a possibility, Pride Conferences does not owe anything to anyone in such a Force Majeure situation.